- Halloween-themed main menu and enemy gangsters having Halloween pumpkin heads (available for a limited period of time).
- Crosshair toggle option added. Shooting with crosshair may be more accessible for certain players. Also pinging objects and giving commands through the ping is easier with the crosshair on.
- New scenario (Breaking enemy deals): Sneak into enemy territories to steal money/loot that is being traded by enemies. The dealer will start running away if there is an alarm. Happens in the new environment Diner or in the Beach Road Underpass.
- New environment for robbery scenario: Shopping Arcade (big shopping mall with 2 floors, with new shop variants).
- New bonus objectives added for missions. More variety of objectives to do. Completing them rewards the player with a third star.
- Character detail UI overhaul (in TEAM menu): For more clarity and better user experience.
- Character Perks overhaul: Removing negative perks (characters never arrive with negative perks or gain negative perks). This will manifest in the next run of the Campaign.
- Butcher appearing in Dollar Dragon’s turfs: During the rouge-lite campaign as a captain at the end of some Turf Wars against Sicarios.
- New playable teammates: More variety for the player’s gang.
- Stealth overhaul.
- AI hearing and vision tweaked: NPCs can now hear better. Detection speeds and angles are more realistic for players.
- Intimidation tweaks: Only civilians can be intimidated. Armed enemies need to be shoved/subdued or killed.
- Silent kill can be used broadly now: Originally, it was only usable from behind, but now players can do silent kill from all directions (some NPCs will defend themselves if you try to do frontal stealth kill).
- Body fall noise reduced.
- Players can use the Follow command on up to 3 zip-tied hostages. Previously it was just one NPC following.
- Escaping civilians just adds one strike. Previously it was an instant alarm.
- More time was added for players to react to escape behaviors. Civilians who are about to escape first get an icon for a short period of time and then they start to escape.
- Civilians outside of the playable area do not escape.
- Improvement of bots (AI teammates).
- Bots hide their weapons when they are not required.
- Bots intimidate civilians in the area.
- Bots can do stealth takedowns when commanded by ping.
- Camera equipment HUD update (only appears in one mission of the Dragon’s Gold Cup Expansion Pack).
- Sentry gun overheat mechanic added (only appears in one mission of the Dragon’s Gold Cup Expansion Pack).
- The “All for One” achievement unlock works properly.
- On rare occasions, Dollar Dragon was not accessible immediately after purchasing Dragon’s Gold Cup Expansion Pack.
- Mounted guns are now properly used by enemies in Turf War.
- The maintenance area in Gold Cup is now properly recognized as a ‘Restricted Area’.
- The "Put bag on zipline" prompt is unavailable when 2 loot bags are equipped and looking at a zipline.
- The floor number sign in Gold Cup is not clipping through a wall at the bottom of a stairway.
- Jewellery displays no longer continue to shine after being looted.
- Equipment animation no longer plays when sliding and using equipment as a client.
- Players will no longer see their team members hovering above the floor in a down state.
- The client should not be able to use ladders while in a downed state any longer.
- A player should no longer be able to interact with the ladder and bot-switch.
- Crouch should no longer remain active with the “hold crouch” setting enabled after interaction with an object.
- Guns should no longer become invisible when downed while using equipment.
- Weapons should no longer become invisible after picking weapons up while swapping weapons.
- Sidearm no longer becomes invisible while the player changes weapons when holding two loot bags.
- The ammo count on the HUD was sometimes visible during the escape sequence.
- Players should no longer get stuck on debrief after joining a multiplayer game during the escape sequence.
- Drill icon replication works correctly now in multiplayer for clients.
- A dead character's name tag does not become visible after interacting with the security monitor.
- Custom field of view (FOV) will no longer be reset in missions on rare occasions.
- NPCs should stay down after being intimidated. Previously they would get up.
- Civilian suspicion is lower, and they don’t get stuck.
- Random events in the campaign will not re-trigger anymore after getting back from the mission associated with them.
- The 'Weaken Dollar Dragon' goal is not present after defeating him.
- The calculation of ‘Cash Spent' and 'Cash Received’ in the campaign is correct now.
- Various lighting fixes.
- Various collision fixes.
- Various optimizations.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article