- New scenarios and environments
- Those missions appear in both the campaign and Crime Time and provide variety in both gameplay and environments.
- Earlier respect levels
- Gas Station.
- Mid-to-late respect levels
- Car Dealer.
- Truck Convoy.
- Improved stealth gameplay
- Stronger stealth takedown.
- Balanced AI perception and reactions.
- Rebalance of silencers.
- Shuffle mission chains mode in Crime Time
- This is a new way to play missions: Randomized mission chains which come in three challenging difficulty tiers, that give greater rewards and respect points when fully completed.
- Balance changes to campaign economy.
- “New Blood” Urban Legend difficulty balance
- Adjusted the difficulty for the first Urban Legend chain.
- Character missions’ persistency
- The player’s progression through individual character missions is remembered through campaign runs, and a unique character dying in their character mission does not cause the plotline to reset – in the next campaign run, it resumes after the last successful character mission instead (or gives the maxed-out character if it was completed).
- The plotline only resets when the unique character dies through regular means, and not in their character mission.
- Added option to kick/mute/examine profiles in missions in Multiplayer.
- This is dependent on the platform. Kicking is only available to hosts.
- Turf war Defense can be played without soldiers.
- Touchdown can go alone to the Defense mission.
- Color-coded goals in Campaign for easier navigation in Goals.
- Score in Urban Legends is present now.
- Respect in Crime Time improvements.
- Visualization of Respect.
- Character unlock conditions are now visible in the game.
- Lobby privacy setting (private/public) is more visible now.
- Optimizations to the Dragon Dogs mission which will make performance better.
- Weaken goals can now neutralize territory.
- When a weapon is given as a reward for turf war captures, it is now visualized better to the player, including weapon rarity.
- Touchdown is more resilient in turf war Defense missions.
- Redefined weapon selection for characters in Urban Legends.
- Lowered the range of grenades thrown by AI at the player.
- Baker is no longer needed for the “Defend Warehouse” mission, and it cannot appear on lower respect levels.
- The planning cost is lowered in the campaign for bigger missions.
- The “Jobs” tab was renamed to “Map” in Crime Time, and “Contracts” to “Jobs”.
- The costs of jobs (formerly contracts) in Crime Time are lowered.
- New mission icons are introduced to better differentiate missions.
- Descriptions of game modes are updated to be more explanatory.
- Added a new screen in Crime Time which introduces the game mode to the player the first time it is opened.
- Weapons can now be swapped in Urban Legends so players can use characters with different weapons. The available weapons are defined per Urban Legend.
- Further mission difficulty balance for all modes.
- Increased visibility of the “Ready” button for clients.
- Sessions that are not in the lobby are no longer listed in the session browser.
- The Console Home Screen picture changed
- Icons for missions should no longer mix.
- Clients should always be able to use the ladder now.
- Free slots in the multiplayer game should update correctly in real time now.
- The unresponsive button prompt no longer shows in the Claim Territory screen in the campaign.
- The “Reset to defaults” option now resets all options correctly.
- “Weaken [Rival]” goals no longer remain active after the rival is no longer on the map.
- Sounds play correctly during the promotion screen now.
- The “Lucky” perk description changed.
- Fixed collision of the wired fence in the Warehouse. Now it can be shot through.
- Van doors are no longer closed for players that join in progress.
- Clients perform stealth takedown properly.
- Windows create offenses correctly now and AI is being alerted accordingly.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article