Please note, this patch improves the loading times in-game, which requires a re-download of the full game. Thank you for your understanding!
IMPROVED LOADING TIMES
- Update: Improved loading times.
- IOSTORE technology applied to data organization.
- Preload weapons, players, and enemies in Lobby.
- Based on community feedback, we have implemented comprehensive balance adjustments across the game.
IMPROVED VARIETY OF MISSIONS
- New Turf war environments (4) for the last turf fight added. Each boss has now a unique environment for the last turf war fight.
- New environments (3) added to “Robbery” mission type.
- New variants (5) for the “Weaken enemy” mission type.
- Improved generation of Small hits missions
- DLSS updated to version 3.1.0a.
- XeSS updated to version 1.2.6.
- Tulip was added as a character to Urban Legends: Secret Symphony.
- New boss office level - Between level 1 and level 2. Cheaper than level 2 but already changing visuals.
- The distribution of money-making missions changed for a bigger variety of missions to be spawned.
- Assets now display information about received boss points and score.
- Buying weapons and the black market weapon event are now unlocked after completing the intro, not after completing Easy Expansion.
- Hiring soldiers is available from the first day (after completing Easy Expansion once).
- “Soldier hired” notification was removed.
- The Italian gang starts expansion sooner now.
- More variations of patrol points in campaign missions.
- The Money Train mission has more granular objectives to guide players to extinguish the fire.
- Weapons of more favorable rarity are available to players sooner in the “Crime Time” shop due to a balance update.
- Teammates with more favorable rarity can be hired in “Crime Time” sooner due to a balancing update.
- Enemy grenades make a beeping sound now.
- Campaign mission pre-sets tweaked to provide more variety in the same mission type.
- Improved loot bag counts in various missions.
- Reduced foliage in backdrops.
- Glitch when under some circumstances, teammates would become invincible.
- Drop in FPS after returning to Lobby.
- Add 10 soldiers to the player's army before the first turf war.
- UI elements were not hiding in the mission end sequence.
- The “Attack Territory Success” text was displayed twice.
- Cracker minor clipping through the t-shirt.
- The Hidden Vault computer icons did not replicate properly.
- The Suspicion state was not correctly replicated for the client.
- Zip-tied AIs closed doors on clients.
- Unlock windows did not have controller contextual icons.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting a controller will not break focus now.
- Van escape sequence now hides the player’s wieldable items.
- Detectives previously could spawn continuously due to wrong data.
- Touchdown health bonus computed correctly.
- Nasara’s bonus is now computed properly for Army.
- "Return to mission area" during the escape sequence will not show anymore.
- Missing hit marks on enemies damaged by a grenade.
- “Kill all” bonus objective functionality.
- Intentionally leaving the mission does not cause a pop-up to rejoin that mission anymore.
- Players do not reconnect to missions with random characters anymore.
- Players should not see their own lobby anymore.
- Clients using ziplines align correctly now.
- The escape zone is not visible in the mission end sequence.
- C4 sets off the alarm now.
- Various skinning issues on characters.
- Various geometry fixes.
- Players will not be offered to rejoin a lobby anymore after the host removed this player.
Update size: 75 GB
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article