Private Server Setup: Before You Begin
All servers for Xbox One games must be purchased/rented via an app that each provider has on the Xbox or Microsoft Store. Before you begin, please install the free G-Portal or Nitrado app, create an account, and then make the private server purchase/rental via that app.
For G-Portal, you can find the app by searching for "G-Portal" on your Xbox One or by going directly to the following Microsoft Store link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/gportal-game-servers/9nm39brp1dd2?rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab
- NOTE: You must register a new account from within the app. This account is separate from accounts created on the G-Portal website. However, if you use the same email address, you will be able to manage your Xbox One server via the website as well as from within the Xbox One app.
For Nitrado, the process is similar: Search for "Nitrado" on your Xbox or get the app via the following Microsoft Store link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nitrado/9p2cpmvcw0lx?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
- NOTE: You may use the same account as the one you have created on the Nitrado website, and you can manage the server via the Nitrado Xbox One app, the Nitrado mobile app, or the Nitrado website.
For PS4, simply visit one of our partners:
- G-Portal.com for EU and Russia-based servers.
- G-Portal.us for servers based in other parts of the world.
- Nitrado.net for servers based anywhere in the world.
Here is a direct link to Assetto Corsa Competizione’s private server page for PS4 with G-Portal: https://www.g-portal.com/acc-ps4
Here is a direct link to Assetto Corsa Competizione’s private server page for PS4 with Nitrado: https://server.nitrado.net
Private Server Host Setup
Private servers are password protected and are highlighted with a padlock icon in front of the server name. The server host can make more complex settings via the private server host page. If you would like to join a private server, please find out which rules apply there before you join.
Quick Start Guide:
- Create an account on G-Portal or Nitrado via the process and links listed above.
- Select the Assetto Corsa Competizione Console server.
- Under the Products header, select Game Servers, and then Assetto Corsa Competizione PS4 or XB1.
- Once a server has been granted/purchased, go to My Servers > Basic Settings.
- Choose Server Name, Max Car Slots, Track, and Password.
- Start your Private Server!
You can always see the status of your private server under the Status header.
For complete, in-depth instructions on private server administration for Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a guide to editing all of the available Configuration Files, please download and read through the document linked below:
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article