- Achievements - Champion achievement fails to unlock.
- Achievements - The knowledge achievement did not unlock at TR99 when DLCs previously used are currently uninstalled.
- AI - Several AI cars are moving in their pit stalls post-race at several tracks.
- Audio - A high-pitched sound is heard every time the title is unpaused during a session.
- Autosave - On rare occasions, autosaving malfunctions.
- Camera - While in the hood or dash view, holding the back view input button and pressing one of the side view input buttons causes the camera becomes temporarily misplaced.
- Car Customization - Unable to change the car number and team name when signed in to multiple accounts.
- Entries with official liveries with colour choices always show the default colour applied in private lobby sessions
- Graphics - AI cars in close proximity in the pits are rendered invisible.
- GT4 - Custom GT4 cars cannot be selected and used in Open Series.
- Multiplayer - Incorrect DLC association of BGT tracks on CP server.
- Multiplayer - Often, the car list in private lobbies fails to populate with the relevant user data, preventing a start of the session.
- Multiplayer - The user is disconnected via timeout after 2 minutes and 10 seconds of waiting to join a CP server session.
- Multiplayer/UI - Dynamic Weather and track status stays on "no" and "optimum" respectively even with other options selected.
- Physics - Mercedes GT3 car models jitter in even-numbered grid slots P26-P30 at Brands Hatch in the rain with a full formation lap and multiple opponent classes.
- Podium - After winning a race, the 2nd and 3rd place cars will float away from the screen during the podium celebrations.
- Saves - Positions for the player and AI cars are not loaded accurately.
- The Player is redirected to the BMW M2 CS when selecting a custom car in Single Player.
- The Player's car will overlay the background image after 20 to 30 seconds in the Race Weekend Settings.
- The Player's engine sound clips out at low RPMs in the Single Player mode.
- The title crashes to the Xbox Home screen when pressing the RB button within the Video Options menu.
- The title crashes to the Xbox Home screen when selecting Skip Session in the contextual menu of a Private Lobby following a suspension performed during active gameplay.
- The title does not display an appropriate system dialog message when accepting a game invitation with the 'You can join multiplayer games' privilege set to block.
- The title does not specify what DLC is missing when attempting to load a Single player Custom Race using a Circuit from the American Track Pack DLC.
- The title does not transition the user into a multiplayer session when accepting a game invitation sent from active gameplay in a public Server.
- The user is able to lose the focus on the popups and navigate through the panels/menu in the background
- UI - Incorrect DLC name in error message regarding missing 2020 Season DLC.
- UI - Missing event posters of the official GT4 championship.
- UI - The title toggles the Mute Voice Chat setting when selecting Start As Driver in a Private Multiplayer Lobby, preventing the user from proceeding into active gameplay.
- UI - Trying to back away from the car selection menu after having entered the team customization screen shows a black screen.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article