Here are the issues that have been fixed by todays PS5 update:
- Settings/Multiplayer - Following a SP race with time multiplier, in a Private Lobby said time multiplier is applied despite the option being removed from the Lobby settings.
- Rear mirror lag/stutter.
- Highlights paused when played manually from the gallery or automatically after a race end.
- <missing string table entry> in highlights quick save.
- AI - AI cars frequently unable to leave pit stalls when in pits at point of loading savegame.
- Graphics / Brands Hatch - Excessive sun glare effect on building in Clarke Curve.
- Missing support for Japanese Kanji characters in text in images on pre-event screen.
- Replays - End of race replay does not play properly.
- Multiplayer - Incorrect DLC association of BGT tracks on CP server.
- Voice chat is possible with blocked users
- Nurburgring - There is visual corruption on the cars while being in the pits at Nurburgring.
- Final Championship leaderboards are missing cursor focus.