- Skirmish missions can be chosen now
- Daily challenge can have any available map in skirmish
- Optimized the game and the network slightly
- Frost skills and items will apply chilled effect before applying freeze, monsters that are no longer Suppressed cannot be frozen
- Improved vehicles splines
- Fix for using specialized weapons (grenade launcher) while jumping with thrusters and crashing the game
- Added ARC shuttle to launchpad prefab
- Fix for emergency extraction terminal not working
- Remade match summary
- Overwatch range display fix for component
- In-game weapon tooltip will display final spread instead of current spread
- Improved kinetic spear tooltip
- Enemy vehicles now show on map as red
- Unranked games will correctly display non limits now
- Added storm tooltip in region compact and region list
- Improved tentacle generation for biomass
- Localization fixes
- Demolition explosives will be protected by random cars and destructibles now
- Increased claymores damage and added 40 suppression damage per claymore, reduced radius by 100
- Leaper mine can taunt very high threats now (Fluffies)
- Satchels will always break walls
- incendiary explosive adds 15 stacks on detonation and burning effect lasts for 15 seconds
- Increased claymore, satchel reaper, incendiary, chain explosives max stack by 5
- Zombie types will have roughly 50 suppressions
- Overall improvements and bugfixes to Ripjaw
- Cryo pulse mine now shreds 1-2 armor
- Shockwave no longer triggers gas pipes to prevent accidental teamkills
- User of team thrusters will also get Death From Above buff
- GenerateAmmo no longer reloads and wastes advanced ammo when weapon is out of ammo
- Plasma Discharge now consumes stacks on clicking the skill
- Improvements to fortify and rebuild so it works better with people who hotjoin
- Reduced efficiency of equalizer and consumption by 33%
- Fixed for Repeller not applying resistance debuff
- Crimson Storm will have better biomass spawns at final stand
- Gather Test subjects will not expire anymore
- Fix for blocker when traveling away after completing Crimson Storm 1 during dialogs
- Fix for world map state when quitting For Humanity mission
- Fixes Edge case issue of Artillery Mission splitting enemy marines and now reaper turret from the terminal location.
- Supply Cache now has an enemy marine drop pod assault force that attempts to recapture supply box.
- Fixes Edge Case issue of terminal splitting and issue where storm stopped growing by only activating power relays.
- Moved monster ambush to run parallel to turning on the terminal instead of spawn bulk and end.
- Added ambush of low tier monsters to disruptors to make it more engaging.
- Fixed Edge case splitting issue of Enemy HB marines from spawning somewhere else then the terminal being tagged.
- Slightly reworked Elysium Grand Skirmish where the Elpida Marine arrives later but learned how to use a dropships evac rope.
- Fixed an Edge Case issue of support UBAS on Jungle of Madness from spawning underground
- Various fixes and tweaks for Howell-Barrex DLC missions where Enemy Marines that defend a location stand their ground better.
- Added missing main mission 9 - Brotherhood in Howell Barrex Campaign which completes the brothers’ storyline
- Buildable items can be completed via followers now (turrets etc.)