Skip to main content
Rescue Party: Live! (Steam) Content Update Patch Notes
- UI adapts to different screen sizes and ratios, and now supports monitor aspect ratios of 16:9, 4:3, etc.
- Added the keyboard custom key function.
- Modified the length of a game tournament and the number of levels, the original game tournament was 6 levels, now the tournament is 4 levels off.
- Fix the problem where many types of controllers were incompatible or unusable.
- Optimized the difficulty of casual mode, it should now be suitable for more novice players.
- Added mouse as an option to operate the game menu.
- The game now supports controllers being plugged in on the fly
- Optimization of search buddy response speed.
- Added four graphic quality options: low, medium, high, and extra high. Users can freely choose the image quality according to their computers configuration.