First, confirm that you have the DLC installed (for example, ensure that the content is checked as installed on Xbox One under Manage Game and Add-Ons).
Next, follow these steps in order to access the content in-game:
- Create a character, then speak with Gary at the lodge.
- Exit the lodge and visit an area where you can access your RV.
- Walk up to and Interact with the RV, then scroll over to the "Trunk" tab.
- Select the Bundle container to move it to your Backpack, go to Backpack, and select the Bundle container.
- This will unlock the Health med-pack item and Adventurer's Hat. The med-pack can be found in your inventory, and the hat can be accessed under Wardrobe > Headwear. Scroll down to select it.
- To use the Snowridge skins, enter the Pause menu and then select "Extras".
- From here, you can toggle the Snowridge DLC for the RV, Backpack, etc. on and off. There are separate skins for the male and female characters.