If you have confirmed that you own the Assetto Corsa Competizione Season Pass on PS4/PS5, and you are being asked to purchase the 2020 GTWC Pack DLC on your console, please try visiting the web store in your region:
- Visit the store website: https://store.playstation.com
- At the top-right, sign into your PSN account
- Once signed in, visit the store page:
- Search for the content, or for example in the UK, you can use this link: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4040-CUSA17266_00-2020GTWORLDCHALL
- The DLC should appear for free and you will see the following:
If it does show as Owned, your content will be accessible in-game.
If you are still not able to access the content (such as the Imola track), or it is still asking you to purchase the game, try Restoring Licenses on your console: