Build-A-Bear: Bear Valley is a fun and colorful place to explore and spend time! When playing the game for the first time, visitors are given a guided, interactive tour around town. In case you get lost, we've provided a quick starter's guide to help you get through the first part of the game:
- After launching the Bear Valley app, swipe the screen to look around town and check out your new surroundings.
- Use the (+) button in the upper-right corner of the screen to zoom in, or use two-finger pinch to zoom in and zoom out.
- Collect the 10 green Bear Bill Coins spread around town. They're shiny, but some can be tricky to spot!
- Go inside the Build-A-Bear Workshop, enter the big door, and make your first bear!
- Once you're back outside, tap your bear and then tap their portrait to see the status screen.
- Tap the Attributes button, and buy a new attribute! You'll earn more Heart Rubies as you play through the game.
- Next, go to the Beartique to buy your first top, bottom, and shoes!
- You’ll get your first level up to Level 2!
- Go to the Bear Academy and get a Fashion Design Degree. It's located on the right side of town by the Train Station.
- Tap the chalkboard, select Fashion Design, and then collect the books around town.
The rest of the game follows a similar pattern of collecting, buying, playing mini-games, upgrading, interacting with others, and learning. There are different objectives you can complete by clicking on the Clipboard on the right side of the screen. The game will also often display a glowing paw icon that tells you what to press or do next. Have fun!