Please try the following and test the app after each step; if needed, continue to the next step.
1. Try restarting your device.
2. Make sure you have the latest game update and iOS update (when possible).
3. Ensure your device has enough memory to run this app.
4. If you're still having issues, try the following steps:
Devices running iOS5.x or iOS6.x:
1. Double tap on the home-button so that a row of icons (open apps) appear at the bottom.
2. Tap and hold any of the icons until they all start to wiggle and get a red dot with a white stripe in the upper left corner.
3. Tap on all red dots on all icons to quit the apps running in the background (including Pocket Ages).
4. Double tap on your home-button again.
5. Reboot your device.
6. Launch Pocket Ages and try again.
Devices running iOS7.x or iOS8.x:
1. Double tap the home-button on your device.
2. Swipe all application previews upwards until there are none left.
3. Reboot your device.
4. Launch Pocket Ages and try again.