Here are some troubleshooting tips to get you up to speed. Try running the game after each step, and if you're still having issues, move on to the next step.1. Start by restarting your iOS device.
2. Disable the ability for apps that you don't need running to refresh, by going to: General -> Background App Refresh and disable individually.
3. We also suggest trying to close them entirely.
In iOS 6 you have to double-tap the Home button to show the tray containing all the apps which are running in the background. Then tap and hold any one of them to make them wiggle, and press the red cross to close the app.
In iOS 7 and up, double-tap the Home button to bring up the list of running apps. To close an app, you simply swipe upwards on the thumbnail to dismiss it. Swipe left and right to scroll through the list of apps.
4. If there are any apps that you don't use and can delete in order to make sure there is enough space for this game, please do so as well.
5. Make sure you have updated the game and your iOS.
6. Deleting and re-installing the app may also work, but to make sure you don't lose any progress you will have to do the following:
- Ensure you have connected the game to Facebook.
- Then, synchronize the progress to your Facebook account. On the top left part of the screen you will see your Facebook profile picture. Underneath you have a button that looks like two turning arrows. Click there to save your progress in your Facebook account. (The synchronization of your save between your mobile device and your PC is not in real time. It can take several minutes.) Please retry Wicked on your PC to see if the progress is up to date. Note: your boosters will not sync.
- Delete the application, restart your device, re-install.
- Synchronize the app with Facebook one more time to restore the progress.