Here are some troubleshooting tips to get you up to speed. Try running the game after each step, and if you're still having issues, move on to the next step.
1. Start by restarting your device.
2. Next, clear the app's cache. Press your device's Home button, then the Menu button and select Settings (or System Settings). Tap Application Manager (or Apps). Find the app, then tap the app icon: Force Stop and tap Clear Cache.
3. We suggest you clear data next, go through the previous steps and then tap Clear Data. Keep in mind, clearing the app's data will remove any custom options and settings.
4. Disable background apps that you don't need running, by going to Settings in your Android device. Find Application manager by scrolling down and select it. Go to All Applications tab by swiping from right to left. Now you will see all the apps running, tap on the app which you want to disable, a window will open showing two options Force stop and Disable, tap on Disable. Confirmation window will pop up, just tap OK.
5. If there are any apps that you don't use and can delete in order to make sure there is enough space for this game, please do so as well.
6. Make sure you have updated the game and your OS.
7. Deleting and re-Installing the app may also work, but you have to take these steps in order to make sure you don't lose your progress:
- Ensure you have connected the game to Facebook.
- Then, synchronize the progress to your Facebook account. On the top left part of the screen you will see your Facebook profile picture. Underneath you have a button that looks like two turning arrows. Click there to save your progress in your Facebook account. (The synchronization of your save between your mobile device and your PC is not in real time. It can take several minutes.) Please retry Wicked on your PC to see if the progress is up to date. Note: your boosters will not sync.
- Delete the application, restart your device, re-install.
- Synchronize the app with Facebook one more time to restore the progress.