If you're having issues with Terraria on your console, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Xbox 360 / Clear Cache
1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
2. Select "Storage" or "Memory".
3. Highlight any storage device, and then press "Y" on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
4. Select "Clear System Cache".
5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes".
Xbox One / Hard Restart
1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will power down.
2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
Xbox One / Reset MAC Address
Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear MAC address
NOTE: If you're still having issues with the game after trying the above troubleshooting method, please do the following:
Xbox 360 / Re-Install
1. Press the Guide button
2. Select Settings
3. Select System Settings
4. Select Storage
5. Select Hard Drive
6. Select Games and Apps
7. Press "Y" on the title of the game, to delete it.
Xbox One / Re-Install
1. Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home or say “Xbox, go home”).
2. Go to My games and apps.
3. Highlight the content that you want to uninstall under "Games".
4. Press the Menu button on your controller.
5. Select Manage games.
6. Find the game in the list and hit the Menu button.
7. Select Uninstall.
Please keep in mind that you should not lose any of your save data.