If you're experiencing any slowness or crashing with the game, please try playing the app after each of the following steps:
- Please try restarting your iOS device.
- Disable the ability for apps that you don't need running to refresh by going to: General -> Background App Refresh and disabling individually.
- Close the apps if the previous step did not work. In iOS 6 you have to double-tap the Home button to show the tray containing all the apps which are running in the background. Then tap and hold any one of them to make them wiggle, and press the red cross to close the app. In iOS 7 and up, double-tap the Home button to bring up the list of running apps. To close an app, you simply swipe upwards on the thumbnail to dismiss it. Swipe left and right to scroll through the list of apps.
- Ensure you update the firmware of your iOS to prevent compatibility issues.
- You may also try deleting saves and worlds from previous versions of the game you no longer use or need.
- If none of the above work, please also consider that deleting and re-installing the app may also work in case there is corrupted data in your game. That being said, do keep in mind that this means you will lose your progress.
If you're not seeing any improvements, contact us!