There is a known bug that is present in Zumba Burn It Up! Ver. 1.1.0 where if the player changes their Player Profile avatar or badge while on the Goals screen inside the Fitness Tracker menu, the Joy-Con will become unreponsive.
To fix this, simply follow these steps:
- Reattach your Joy-Con to the Switch console. A message will appear that says, "The main Joy-Con has lost connection. Press any button to take control of menu navigation."
- Detach the Joy-Con from your Switch console, and press:
- If using the left Joy-Con, press L to sync, and then press the right directional button.
- If using the right Joy-Con, press R to sync, and then press the A button.
- You will be taken back into the game and your Joy-Con will now be functioning correctly.
We hope this is helpful, and we thank you for purchasing Zumba Burn It Up!