In the latest update, we've added an all-new jumping options on the left stick (found in Settings ---> General), you can now set the jumping mode to any of the following:
- Double Tap Up (Default) - Double Tap up on the left stick to trigger a jump/fly action. This matches the default from Mobile 1.3 release.
- Single Tap Up - Single Tap up on the left stick to trigger a jump/fly action. A perfect middle ground between the old and the new.
- Swipe up (Legacy) - Any upward movement on the left stick triggers a jump/fly action. This matches the default from Mobile 1.2.
- Disabled - There is no means to trigger a jump/fly action from the left stick. For those that prefer the Jump Button.
In order to make room for the Jump Options in the Settings Menu "Tutorials On/Off" setting has been moved to Interface.
We also added an option to enable Auto-Swing for most weapons!
- This is off by default, in order to keep with the intended core design of the game - where Auto-Swing is a weapon property tied to specific weapons.
- This is located in Settings ---> Cursor.
- Be aware a small selection of items have been excluded to avoid potential significant disruptions in gameplay (ex. Rope coils, thrown flails, magic mirror, etc.). Auto-Swing on these items resulted in unintended issues.
Finally, we've revised defaults for "Aim & Use" and "Smart Cursor" for a number of items/weapons.
- Due to the addition of an optional Auto-Swing in settings we decided to revise the defaults for each weapon for a better experience.
- This will not impact any settings that you have put in place manually for tools/weapons.
- If you want to try the new defaults you can restore it in Settings ---> Cursor, be aware there is no confirmation at this time!