Here are the known issues for Portal Knights version 0.8.0 (Steam Early Access):
- Joining friends through the Steam client doesn’t work. Please use the ingame joining menu.
- Joining a host who is quitting the game at the same time can cause an endless black screen for the joining player. Please re-start the game if this has happened.
- It is currently possible to join a friend who is playing with a host player who is not your own friend. The network code has been reworked as preparations for Split-Screen and “Players on different islands”. So new issues may occur due to this.
- Players leaving and joining are currently not mentioned by name in the alert popup.
- Changing the display mode from windowed to fullscreen can take two tries before it works correctly.